Monday, 2 October 2017

What's In My Makeup Bag - New York Edition




Hey Everyone, 

I am back with another Post and todays post is a whats in my makeup bag New York edition. I have tried to pack light for makeup as I know I will be buying makeup when I am their but for some reason it still seems like I still have a lot. I may have to cut this down as we get nearer to the time. 

Base 

I have only packed one of each item apart from foundation as I have both a night time and a daytime
one.


Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer - A great moisturising primer. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation - I love this foundation on me even though it oxidises slightly it's still a great foundation for the evenings which is what I will primarily use it for. 

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser - I am not planning on wearing a lot of makeup daytime if any, but if I do this will be my base of choice. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - A great concealer which I can wear on it's own or with my foundations to give more coverage. 

Laura Mercier translucent powder - Only thing I use to set my makeup with, a dream product. 

Charlotte Tilbury Blusher in Love Glow - A great blusher that can be worn day and night. 

Mac Soft & Gental Highlighter - I can use daytime to give me a subtle glow or pack it on in the night to give an intense glow. 

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - Sets it all in place and helps it last all night long. 

Eyes 

I haven't took a lot for eyes as I know my mum has got me the Charlotte Tilbury ultimate eye palette, which I will be getting while in new york as a birthday present.

Mac Fling Eyebrow Pencil - My eyebrow pencil of choice

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - Current favourite mascara gives beautiful lashes.

Charlotte Tilbury Uptown Girl Eyeshadow Palette - Gorgeous palette but I am only taking it as a backup until I get my one of my mum.

Mac Naked Lunch eyeshadow - For the days when I just want something easy to put on my eyes.

Marc Jacobs Eyeliner - Don't normally wear eyeliner so I thought I would try this one out. 

Lips 
So I should probably cut this down considering my mum has got me some lip products as birthday
presents which she is taking with her.


Mac Soar Lip Pencil - My current favourite lip pencil

Mac Viva Glam Nicki 2- My current favourite lipstick a bit of a darker nude.

Chanel Coco Gloss - Gorgeous luxury gloss cant get enough of it.

Mac Prancin Dancin Dazzleglass - Gorgeous sparkly gloss to give my lips that bit of sparkle.

 Chanel Rouge Coco shine lipstick in Boy - I just can't seem to not take this. Gorgeous shade and finish perfect for day and night.

Tom Ford lipstick in      -  This is my more nude pinky lipstick

Charlotte Tilbury pillow Talk lip liner - Go to nude lip liner, best one out there.

So that's what I am taking in my makeup bag. Considering I said I wasn't taking a lot it actually seems like I have packed quite a bit. Knowing me I won't end up wearing half of what I take anyway. I hoped you enjoyed this post please do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

What's in your travel Makeup bag?

Thanks For Reading,
Until Next Time,
Heathers World
XO

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig