Sunday, 10 September 2017

My Top Five Highlights Of Summer 2017


Hey Everyone, 

Todays post is a bit different to what I normally post as it's a bit more personal than the others. So the post I have for you all today is my top five highlights of my summer 2017! Summer 2017 brought me many highlights but these are my top five favourite. 

Tenerife - June 2017

Tenerife was the perfect way to start of my summer holiday and it gave me so many highlights. It was only the second holiday I have ever been on where it has been just me and mum. My mum is my perfect travel companion we have similar taste and this holiday was one to remember. We made so many memories together and I can't wait to go back there again with her very soon. I also posted a trip report so if you want to see what I got up to then check it out here 


Passing My First Year of university 

This is such a highlight purely down to the fact that I didn't think I could do it. If you had asked me a year ago do you think you will pass first year I would of said no, but I continue to surprise myself every day. The results I got weren't the best they could of been but hey First year is worth 10% and this has given me the kick up the bum to do better next year. But defiantly passing First Year of University was huge highlight for me.


Spending quality time with family and Friends,

This summer I have been able to spend so much more quality time with my friends and family and that is why it is a highlight for me. My friends and family are the greatest support network ever so spending time with them and making memories to last a lifetime has been a highlight for sure. Also when uni starts up I will see them less as I juggle uni with a part time job, so making time to make those memories with them is something that will always be a highlight.

Mum's Birthday 

Mum recently celebrated a huge birthday and that was a huge highlight of Summer 2017.
We ended up going out for food and drinks with my god mother who is her best friend and it was lovely. They started of with cocktails and I started of with a vodka and coke in a place called The Alchemist. We then moved on to a restaurant called the Manhattan Bar and Grill in which I had a lady's steak and chips which were Devine. We then moved onto two other bars and had lots more drinks. Overall my mum had an amazing day and got totally spoiled.

Working 

This may seem a funny one to put but working in my job has been a highlight for me. The more hours I put in the more I get back so therefore more money for New York. Working was also a highlight for me as I adore my work friends and spending time with them is always fun while getting paid for it, so more money for my New York trip.  

I hoped you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments below your highlights of summer 2017. Thank you for reading and I will be back again soon with another post. 

Thanks For Reading,
Until Next Time
Heathers World
XO
SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig