Sunday, 3 September 2017

Current Holy Grail Skincare Routine

O

Hey everyone, 

This little post will be my current holy grail skincare routine. These products at the moment are my holy grail for my skin and are helping them get back to where they need to be. 

Morning Four Step Routine




Of a morning I just follow the four steps of Cleanse, Tone , Eye Cream and Moisurise but of a night or a Sunday there can be added steps which will be talked about a bit further into this post. 

Bioderma Micellar Water - Been using this as my cleanser first thing and it does it's job. Been a fan of this product for years now and it never fails to disappoint me. I am on the lookout for a proper cleanser for sensitive dry skin so please leave your recommendations below. 

Avene Eau Thermal Gental Toner  - Love Love Love this toner, perfect for my super sensitive skin. Helps prep my skin for moisturiser and is the perfect in-between from cleanser to moisturiser. 

Kheils Creamy Avacado Eye Treatment- I apply this after toner just before my moisturiser to my eye area to give it a nice hydrating base. It lasts ages and helps not only give my eye area some much needed moisure but also to prep it for any makeup. Haven't found a better eye cream yet. 

Clarins Hydraessential Moisturiser - I think I have found the perfect hydrating moisturiser for my skin. This is super hydrating, lasts for ages on my skin and provides just the amount of moisture my skin needs while protecting it with the added spf. I have done a full review of this product so if you want to know my more in depth thoughts then you can check it out here.

Evening Routine 


So of a night I typically follow the same routine that I do of a morning, This routine happens on a Monday to Saturday and then of a Sunday I follow a different routine which I will explain below.

So of a Sunday I start with an exfoliating mask and my mask of choice is the Origins one.

 Origins Clear improvement mask - I put this on normally just before I get in the bath, and then by the time I get out it is time to wash it off. This mask is great for getting all of the dirt out of my skin and helping with any spots I may have. It does leave my skin looking red and slightly sensitive but that is due to me having overly sensitive skin.

Once the mask has come of I will leave my skin for around five minutes to let it calm down, and then I go in with my cleanser which I mentioned above is Bioderma's cleansing water, or if I don't have that in then I use the garnier one.

Once my cleanser has set in I go in with the same toner that I use in the morning as I find this works just as good at night as it does daytime.

When cleansing and toning is complete I will then go and apply my eye cream and let that sink in which takes around five minutes. Now on a Sunday instead of applying a moisturiser I will apply a hydrating mask and my one of choice is from Origins.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - I use this mask as it is one I can apply then leave on overnight and wake up with hydrated skin. This mask is thick and can feel quite sticky when first applied but it soon sinks in and is unnoticeable as you sleep.

So that is both my morning and evening routine for both the week and Sunday which is what I call my pamper day. I hope you enjoyed this post let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Have a lovely Sunday and I will be back again with a new post next week.

Thanks For Reading,
Until Next Time,
Heathers World

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig